List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC6A
From:       "happy easy" <jackbelimbo () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-24 23:15:55

"c:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\james-2.3.1"
Tried "c:\james-2.3.1", folder name without spaces but same result.

I'm running the mail client as the administrator.
The james server is installed as a service and run as local system.

Is there anyway for james to show which path he's having trouble with?

-Jacky