List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: james-2.3.0 configuration
From:       Stefano Bagnara <apache () bago ! org>
Date:       2007-03-31 23:50:11

Use ./phoenix.sh start instead of ./run.sh

./run.sh will not detach the process from the console.

another way to let a process run is to stop it with CTRL-Z (not CTRL-C)
and write "bg" to send the stopped process in background (but this could
have issues when you close the shell, so the phoenix.sh start is the
right way).

Stefano