List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: Error when running jboss web application with James
From:       Norman <nm () spam-box ! de>
Date:       2007-03-24 13:48:01

Hi Frank,

the error you posted ("553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of
allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)") is not a response of james. This error
message looks like qmail response.., Maybe you try to send the email via
a qmail mailrelay and forgot to add the ip address of your "jboss"
server to the qmail tcp.smtp file ?

bye
Norman

frank chen schrieb:
> Greeting....
>
> I have a Java web applicaiton running on jboss
> applicaiton server in linux environment.
> I also run James for mail server.
> The web application has an email function.
> When I run it, it got the following error:
> <----
> MAIL FROM:<support@myapplicaitonDomain.com>
> 250 ok
> RCPT TO:<myfirstname_lastname@yahoo.com>
> 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
> rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
> DEBUG SMTP: Invalid Addresses
> DEBUG SMTP: myfirstname_lastname@yahoo.com
> DEBUG SMTP: Sending failed because of invalid
> destination addresses
> --->
>
> In addition,
> 1. In the same environment, I run a stand alone Java
> email application with James (i.e. without JBOSS), the
> email function works fine.
> 2. In my local machine (Windows XP), I run the same
> JBoss web application with James, the email function
> works fine.
> 3. I am using james v 2.2.0, jboss 4.0.2.
> 4. myfirstname_lastname@yahoo.com is my real yahoo
> email account.
>
> Do I need configure jboss and/or james somewhere to
> solve the problem?
> Or I maybe miss something else.
>
> Any advices are really appreciated!
>
> Best,