List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: Relay Config
From:       "Mark Hale" <mark.hale () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-21 22:48:30

Stefano,

I went back to a comment that you made earlier that james is
configured to work out of the box to relay messages.  I reinstalled
again and updated the config for authorized smtp users.  It worked!

I am going to add my changes to see if I can figure out where I broke
the config.

Thank you for your help.

Mark