List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: Support for distribution lists
From:       Norman Maurer <nm () byteaction ! de>
Date:       2006-12-21 5:08:43

Hi Anand,

you can use the VirtualUserTable mailets for this purpose . For Example:

         <mailet match="HostIsLocal" class="XMLVirtualUserTable">
            <!- 1:n mapping ->
            <mapping>mailgroup@domain=user1@domain;user2@domain</mapping>
         </mailet>

There is a JDBC based mailet too. For more informations see:
http://james.apache.org/server/FAQ.html#7

If you using trunk you can use the VirtualUserTable Service too.

bye
Norman

Ps: And please don't cross post