List:       james-user
Subject:    Re[2]: can either send or recieve emails but not both
From:       Dima Retov <dima () axisway ! com>
Date:       2006-12-14 21:07:54

Do you send email to michael@turnford.net ?

As far as I can see there is no MX record for this domain right now.

I used:-
dig ANY @ns7.zoneedit.com turnform.net

m> these are the returned email errors?

m> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
m> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
m> This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

m> <michael@turnford.net>:
m> 84.65.31.63 does not like recipient.
m> Remote host said: 530 5.7.1 Authentication Required
m> Giving up on 84.65.31.63.

--
Best regards,
 Dima                            mailto:dima@axisway.com