List:       james-user
Subject:    RE: Making secure server
From:       "Noel J. Bergman" <noel () devtech ! com>
Date:       2006-08-10 1:02:58

Serge Knystautas wrote:

> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > See you are using KMail, I'll hope that you're not using MS-Windows for
> > anything at Tarang Software Technologies.

> ???

Oh, just an aside.  KMail is a quite fine MUA for the KDE desktop
environment, which runs on Linux, and when I posted the URL, the top entries
on Google were all for *nix based systems (although today Microsoft has the
top entry), and I wasn't going to track down info on configuring DNS for
MS-Windows.

	--- Noel