List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: Classes Directory
From:       Ben Lindahl <ben.lindahl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-31 22:46:19

Actually, this is not resolved. It now loads classes from the classes
directory, but it does not load resources from there (this probably has
something to do with the fact that when it loads classes, it does not
actually load the classes directory onto the classpath). Therefore, I need a
way to get properties files as resources from the classpath, without putting
them in Jar files. Any ideas?

Thanks.