List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: Newsletter error: "450 too many recipients"
From:       "Stefano Bagnara" <apache () bago ! org>
Date:       2005-08-30 12:26:21

As you can read from the error your message contains too many recipients.
Libero has rules to block messages with too much recipients.
Just send more messages with fewer recipients or write your own mailet that
split messages with too many recipients in many mails. If you want to do
this specifically per domain you will get best performance by changing the
RemoteDelivery mailet and writing your custom logic while storing the
message to the outgoing spool "spool.store(mail)". (You already can see
logic that splits the message per recipient domain, you just need to add a
check against the domain and a counter).

Stefano