List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: James 2.2.0 and bug 302
From:       "Stefano Bagnara" <apache () bago ! org>
Date:       2005-08-28 13:32:14

> Hi
> according to jira
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-302 the bug is
> fixed in version 2.1.3 my question now is there a patch that
> i can run against version 2.2.0 to fix the bug , if not how i
> can get 2.1.3 version ??
>
> thanks in advance for any help
>
> Roger

Hi Roger,

I marked the bug as resolved looking the comment from Steve (I marked solved
in 2.1.3 instead of 2.3.0 by mistake, updated now).
If you look at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-302?page=all
You will se the exact changes done to fix the bug:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?view=rev&rev=109171

2.3.0 has not yet been released so you have to manually patch your 2.2.0 in
order to fix it.

Stefano