List:       james-user
Subject:    RE: How to configure james to use Cloudscape database..?
From:       Cadbury <codename13th () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-05-28 23:53:04

i've switched to MySQL instead of Cloudscape...thanx a lot anyway :)

"Noel J. Bergman" <noel@devtech.com> wrote: > how should I configure james so that it will use Cloudscape
> database as its database..?

You would need to create a section similar to the sample for mysql in
config.xml, and you might need to add custom entries for cloudscape into
sqlResources.xml. I don't recall that we have explicit support for
Cloudscape.

--- Noel