List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: Excellent Article on James !
From:       "Kraig Schario" <ctsweb () cinti ! net>
Date:       2004-05-21 15:57:25

A lot of people have problems with the way SANS displays PDF's in their
reading room.  If you are using Acrobat v6, you need to make sure you have
the latest version. CUTMAN is right, you cannot post it on your own web
site.  However, I wrote this paper for a security certification and it is
also posted on the www.giac.org web site.  The direct link to the pdf is as
follows:
http://www.giac.org/practical/GSEC/Kraig_Schario_GSEC.pdf

Kraig Schario
(I have tried sending this a couple of time with the PDF attached, but it
does appear to be coming thru.  Sorry if this is the third time you receive
this message)