List:       james-user
Subject:    RE: Can I use mailets with any POP3 or IMAP server?
From:       "Steve Brewin" <sbrewin () synsys ! com>
Date:       2004-04-27 19:21:32

Néstor Boscán wrote:

> I'm new to James. I'm looking for a solution that I can use to process
email messages from any POP3 or IMAP server.
> Can I use mailets for this?

Please send only plain text mails to these lists.

James provides the fetchmail service to fetch mail from POP3 and IMAP
servers and inject it into James. Mailets can then be used to process the
such mail just like mail from any other source. Try it with the RC2 build
which features a fair level of documentation on how to configure fetchmail.

-- Steve