List:       james-user
Subject:    RE: Forward Mailet + spamhaus RBL
From:       "Noel J. Bergman" <noel () devtech ! com>
Date:       2004-04-26 18:30:24

> Shouldnt I get both the message i.e. one to the REAL intended
> recipient and the other to the FORWARDED recipient ??

> the original message vanishes off. It only gets delivered to
> the FORWARDED recipient and NOT to the REAL intended recipient.

Well, you did as for it to be forwarded.  That is what Forwarding means.
You did not ask for a copy to be forwarded.  In James 2.1.3, you could
include:

  <passThrough>true</passThrough>

and the Forward mailet would allow the original message to continue in the
pipeline.

> Also, the message gets delivered in as much time as
> between 40 - 80 seconds.

You could turn on DEBUG for the spooler to see the timestamps at every stage
through the pipeline.

	--- Noel