List:       james-user
Subject:    RE: Authentication
From:       "Steve Brewin" <sbrewin () synsys ! com>
Date:       2004-04-25 21:06:43

Steve Brewin wrote:
<snipped>
> Though its intended for packaged rather than custom
> functionality, you could download from CVS and follow this
> procedure as a
> known good route of extending activation support within James.

Should have also said...

This will validate your code. If it works and rebuilding James each time you
or we make a change is not attractive, you will have to explore ways to
deploy in a similar fashion without (and we would be interested). If it
doesn't work, visit Sun's JavaMail and Activation sites for more info.

-- Steve