List:       james-user
Subject:    Mailets at mailet.org
From:       "Danny Angus" <danny () apache ! org>
Date:       2003-04-28 15:29:03

Hi,

www.mailet.org is the beginning of an attempt to provide information and downloads \
about Mailets for users and developers.

I bought the domain last year but have been too busy to take things any further, \
however Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini has offered to help out for which I'm very \
greatful.

So far we only have Vincenzo's mailets which you can download from: \
http://www.mailet.org/directory.html

Anyone else who wants to have their mailets publicised, open source, freeware, or \
commercial, or would like to submit a feature about mailets their use or development \
or would like us to link to any relevant material elsewhere please contact myself or \
Vincenzo at contributions@mailet.org

d.