List:       james-user
Subject:    RE: notification behavior
From:       "Noel J. Bergman" <noel () devtech ! com>
Date:       2002-12-22 2:47:36

How did you "get notification working" on your system?  Using NotifySender?
I haven't tested it, but it sounds like some issue with attachments.  A
brief look at the code suggest that it might indeed be an issue.

I'm thinking of rewriting all of those mailets to be subclasses of Danny's
Redirect mailet (at least then we'd only have one base to fix if it is
broken).  Probably go out in a minor update to v2.1.  Please report the
problem with bugzilla, will you?  :-)

	--- Noel