List:       james-user
Subject:    RE: SOME QUESTIONS
From:       "Danny Angus" <danny () thought ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-04-17 12:03:18

Hi,
1/ telnet into the remote manager is the only way other than kill.
2/ I find this hard to understand, messages are stored as either files or db
records and are, in my experience, robustly persistent across outages. (they
are always there when I switch back on)

3/ I wonder if this is a timezone problem, what is your local timezone and
language of the server running James? mails are stamped with a timestamp in
English and GMT (not my fault!) with an offset.

If you could let us see the headers of an email you believe is wrongly
timestamped I may be able to help you.

d.