List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: VERP for tracking bounced emails?
From:       "Serge Knystautas" <sergek () lokitech ! com>
Date:       2001-10-18 0:34:01

Mike,

I'm interested in this approach for a new implementation of a mailing list,
and I don't think it'd be that hard to do with James.  With the Regex
matchers that are coming soon, you could match the VERP-style address pretty
easily.  Then your mailet can parse the address and do what you want with
the bounce information.

Hey Danny... here's another requirement for the forward/notify mailet. :)
Set the message from some given address, and VERP the original
sender/recipient.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/