List:       james-dev
Subject:    =?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogcXVlc3Rpb246IGVsYXN0aWNzZWFyY2ggZm9yIGphbWVz?=
From:       li hai ming <haiming.li () outlook ! com>
Date:       2016-09-27 23:11:22

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi Matthieu,

I am trying Cassandra + ES.

Following https://github.com/linagora/james-project/pull/415, under

G:\workspace\james-project>

execute

mvn package -DskipTests -am -pl server/container/guice/cassandra-guice

the URL says

##

Step 5: Start

#############

  * Run James

server/container/cassandra-guice/target/james-server-cassandra-guice-beta5-SNAPSHOT.jar</i>

##

However I see the jar is under

G:\workspace\james-project\server\container\guice\target

While under G:\workspace\james-project\server\container\cassandra-guice there is no \
target.

Could it be a typo in the page?

Btw: is there any more info/doc about Cassandra+ES?

/Haiming LI

·¢ËÍ×Ô Windows 10 °æÓʼþÓ¦ÓÃ

·¢¼þÈË: Matthieu Baechler<mailto:mbaechler@linagora.com>
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2016Äê9Ô 23ÈÕ 20:03
ÊÕ¼þÈË: server-dev@james.apache.org<mailto:server-dev@james.apache.org>
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: question: elasticsearch for james

Right now, the only tested components combination is cassandra + ES.

You should be able to run that combination by following the README.txt
with docker or my updated version of quickstart here :
https://github.com/linagora/james-project/pull/415

Regards,

--

Matthieu Baechler