List:       james-dev
Subject:    Re: Loda balancing james 3
From:       Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupalli () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-23 20:03:25

Hi Daniele,

I copied this email to developer forums as well. My understanding of Apache
James is, there is no built in capability to do load balancing/clustering.
You need to reply on a load balance out side of Apache James and manager
traffic routing to different instances of Apache James pointing to same
database and configurations.

Eric,
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you,