List:       james-dev
Subject:    Re: GSOC 2008
From:       "Danny Angus" <danny () apache ! org>
Date:       2008-03-25 17:07:46

James mlm is mailets and matchers in o.a.james.transport.matchers and
o.a.j.t.mailets,

I'm not sure what google think about more than one student per idea,
I'm guessing that you'd have to apply separately, and then you'll
probably be competing.
Perhaps if one applies for the VERP task and one for the other mailer
enhancements you could collaborate if you're both accepted?

I'll ask about multiple students per idea though.

d.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Sascha Fröhlich