List:       james-dev
Subject:    Re: Non-coding (site and ANT) assistance desired
From:       Danny Angus <danny.angus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-26 9:04:34

Noel,

I'm a bit busy :-( but I'll see what I can do.

Move what you want into site/ and I'll hack the build back together

Also I thought that some of the xdocs should b retained in server/  if
they should be versioned along with the server. Likewise xdoc
product/version specific docs for seive, mime parser, etc. should
(IMHO) exist in their areas to be versioned with those components.

What I'll do is try to organise a build that can be used intelligently
to produce a coherent web-site and set(s) of product documentation.

d.