List:       james-dev
Subject:    RE: Container direction for James
From:       "Hes Siemelink" <hes () izecom ! com>
Date:       2004-12-06 10:05:10

Great idea!

If James were more granular and POJO-oriented, it would also be easier
to embed in other containers and applications. I think this will boost
James usage and development.

I am not familiar with CDI, but it sounds like a promising technique
that is easy to pick up and simple enough to work in various
environments.

Cheers,

	Hes.