List:       james-dev
Subject:    build and gump updates
From:       "Stephen McConnell" <mcconnell () apache ! org>
Date:       2004-08-27 23:51:47

Just a heads up on some planned surgery of the MAIN build procedures.

Over the last week we have updated a lot of definitions in Gump
supporting Avalon projects and currently these are all building nicely.
We do have some dependency problems relating to Excalibur content and to
resolve this I'll be updating the gump definition for james to pull in
some Excalibur jar files (last release version from Avalon) from the
James CVS.  This should get us to full gump builds of james by the end
of next week, and theoretically - a framework for testing should come
out of this.

BTW - My local James MAIN HEAD version is running although there is some
more work on getting some of the dependency referenced cleaned up.

Steve.