List:       james-dev
Subject:    RE: MS Exchange SDK links
From:       "Vincent de Lau" <vincent () delau ! nl>
Date:       2003-04-30 23:51:21

> I added this material to
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JamesV3/ExchangeServerNotes.
> Please feel free to elaborate by editing that page.

I will add this comment to the wiki as well:

> Looking at the documentation for the directory schema, which
> fills the same
> role that JNDI would fill for James, I must be missing it.  I see a
> statement of what the schema provides, but not the actual schema
> definition.

The tree can't sync when using the schema link. You can navigate to the
schema definition as follows:

Enterprise Development
 Development
  Windows Server System
   Microsoft Exchange Server
    Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5
     SDK Documentation
      Microsoft Exchange Server
       Microsoft Exchange Server Programmer's Reference
        Reference
         Directory Schema

Vincent de Lau
 vincent@delau.nl