List:       james-dev
Subject:    RE: cvs commit: jakarta-james/src/java/org/apache/james/util/mordred PoolConnEntry.java
From:       "Danny Angus" <danny () apache ! org>
Date:       2003-04-29 12:20:48

Hi,

just a quick heads up,

1/ I suspect another commit message is about to bounce, I added two new methods to \
MailetContext to provide datasource access, and a Datasource interface to the API to \
remove the last "backdoor" dependance on Avalon.

2/ I was also meddling with deprecating MailetContext.storeMail() for reasons already \
outlined and inadvertantly commited some, but not enough, of that too, so the HEAD is \
broken but will be fixed in the next few hours.

Sorry.

d.