List:       james-dev
Subject:    RE: Release Plan v2.1 (update)
From:       "Alan Gerhard" <alan.gerhard () GerCom ! Com>
Date:       2002-11-27 1:10:31

eventually we will need/use point releases - at least that is the goal; not to
have point releases but to be a major player in the enterprise mail server
space; once there we will have indeed point releases, so, if it's not too much
to set up now and adhere to .. well, it might be better in the long run.

alan