List:       jakarta-general
Subject:    Re: website (Re: general@jakarta.apache.org)
From:       Jon Stevens <jon () latchkey ! com>
Date:       2001-01-28 23:26:59

on 1/28/01 2:26 PM, "Robert Burrell Donkin" <RobertDonkin@appleonline.net>
wrote:

> Jon Stevens wrote:
>>
>> What are you talking about? This list has been available for about 1.5 years
>> now. What bounce message?
>
> i am being daft?
> when i try to send a message to jakarta-site-cvs-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> get
>
>> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
>> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>> This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>>
>> <jakarta-site-cvs-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>:
>> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
>
> back
>
> - robert

No, you aren't being daft, but unless you show me the error message in the
first place, I can't figure out what is going wrong...now I know the error,
now I can help you. Simple eh?

I have asked Brian to setup an alias so that the address that I gave out
would work as well. I don't think it has been done yet.

However, as others have pointed out...the correct address is:

site-cvs-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org

I apologize for giving out the wrong address in the first place.

It would be great if someone would send me a diff for the mail2.html page
that adds this list to the page.

thanks,

-jon

--