List:       jakarta-general
Subject:    Re: how do I submit bug reports?
From:       Anil V <anilv () pacbell ! net>
Date:       1999-12-29 3:37:30

David,

Things are in a bit of flux right now and we are in the process of figuring
out what bug tracking system to use. This will probably be one of the high
priority Tomcat items for y2k.

One of the things you (and possibly others too) can do is to file bugs
under the category for Apache JServ from bugs.apache.org.

In the meantime if you or others have any ideas, please share it with us on
this list.

Thanks and happy 2k.