List:       jakarta-general
Subject:    Soumya Nair is out of the office.
From:       "Soumya Nair" <soumya.nair () hewitt ! com>
Date:       2010-12-10 20:00:50

Regarding your message: Jakarta/IIS Integration

I will be out of the office starting  10-Dec-2010 and will not return until
03-Jan-2011.

Please create Maestro tickets for any informatica issues

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain \
information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are \
not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to \
you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete \
this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use \
of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is \
strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be \
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with \
our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot \
be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or \
destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you \
communicate with us by e-mail.