List:       jakarta-general
Subject:    [Jakarta Wiki] Update of "JakartaBoardReport-September2006" by RolandWeber
From:       Apache Wiki <wikidiffs () apache ! org>
Date:       2006-09-17 16:40:56

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change \
notification.

The following page has been changed by RolandWeber:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2006

The comment on the change is:
updated HttpComponents section

  ==== HttpComponents ====

- In early June we released Alpha2 of HttpCore.
+ In early June we released Alpha2 of !HttpCore.

- [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpasync/trunk/src/java/org/apache/http/async/ \
                HttpAsync] is now in active development lead by Roland Weber.
-
- [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/module-nio/src/main/java/org/apache/http/nio/ \
HttpNIO] has been made a sub-component of HttpCore as they will share the same \
release cycle. The overall design of NttpNIO is finished and currently undergoing \
review. + [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/module-nio/src/main/java/org/apache/http/nio/ \
HttpNIO] has been made a sub-component of !HttpCore as they will share the same \
release cycle. The overall design of !HttpNIO is finished and currently undergoing \
review. Parts of the !HttpCore API are also subject to intensive review as a result \
of the NIO activities.
  [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/src/java/org/apache/http/cookie/ \
HttpCookie] has been redesigned in a first step.