List:       jakarta-general
Subject:    Re: [RESULT] Remove SVN restrictions
From:       "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver () apache ! org>
Date:       2006-04-04 21:11:15

My mailserver kicked a disk so I missed the second vote (though as a
point of procedure I didn't qualify my first vote ;-) ).  I'd like to
register my -0.  (Its a -1 "this sucks" but I've decided not to be a
butt about it)

And -1 in advance to the "lets all have one mega list because we don't
get enough email about the things that are not relevant to us" mailing
list :-)

-Andy