List:       jakarta-general
Subject:    Re: WebXxxx Naming Was: Web Components/Common project
From:       "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzlists () omnytex ! com>
Date:       2005-08-10 3:34:57

Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> If there is a connection to be drawn, I think many probably won't ;-)

Always the risk with names that don't spell out precisely what name.
You can easily be *too* clever, this could be one of those cases.

> I'd refrain from voting until a formal thread appears on the subject.
> I know its hard ;-) but voting now will make it tougher to tally
> opinions from multiple threads. Hen has taken the lead to call a vote
> [ http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-general&m=112361926416536&w=2
> ], shouldn't be too long a wait.

Yeah, I got a bit excited because I really do like the name :)  I'll
throw my vote in the official thread when it starts... knowing me I'll
probably change my mind 10 times by then anyway :)

Frank