List:       jakarta-general
Subject:    Re: HELP WANTED or The merge is on!  HSSF- now with improved performance for your pleasure!
From:       Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya () apache ! org>
Date:       2003-07-19 16:22:43

Andrew, All (Jakarta-General)

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:04:24 -0400
"Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver@apache.org> wrote:

> 5. Tetsuya had some ideas that he sent me but I've never had a chance to
> look at (yet) and I'm hoping he'll pipe up on the list now that he's more
> comfortable and discuss him with everyone and I can digest them more from
> the conversation.  He's shy but I'm trying to bring him out ;-)

Wow... This month, I am planning to master the Apache James more, and
will be busy preparing for the *NEW* wonderful job -- Apache
NewsLetter :-)
I am planning to devote to Poi more in the next month.

--

All, please feel free to participate to jakarta-poi developer mailing
list and discuss. And, sorry for the annoyance...

(We need the *new blood*s ... and hope poi will be sublimated to
the *fileformats* TLP umbrella project ... not only MS-EXCEL, Word format
also TNEF, PDF, GZIP, ZIP, IMAGES, OLE2CDF'd, Lotus, etc...)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org) --  AIM# tkitahata