List:       jakarta-general
Subject:    Re: "Jakarta is not an open source project in the pure community
From:       James Duncan Davidson <duncan () x180 ! net>
Date:       2002-03-23 1:52:24

On 3/22/02 08:52, "Stephane Bailliez" <stephane.bailliez@haht.com> wrote:

> Fleury and Mason: No, we don't see that happening. Jakarta is not an open
> source project in the pure community sense anymore. It is dominated by
> Sun/IBM employees.

Which is why Jason and the rest of the Apache folks that care about the JCP
just lead a charge up the hill to get the progress that we did and the
changes from Sun to the JSPA that are coming.

Yeah, right, we're a bunch of Sun stooges around here. Uh-huh.

|* x180:james duncan davidson                          duncan@x180.net *|
|* http://www.x180.net/                                     !try; do() *|