List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    Re: SimplexSolver - Candidate Solutions and PointValuePairs
From:       Jorge Garcia de Alba <jorge.r.garciadealba () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-10-07 1:44:19

Hello,

I was hoping I could look at all solutions (non-optimal and optimal)
found by algorithm to see if there anything useful there. It is my
understanding that once a feasible solution is found, algorithm then
just refines the feasible solution to a optimum feasible solution. I
am currently using a brute-force approach to find those optimal
solutions and it is working. Thanks.

Jorge