List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    [fileupload] - Supports HTTP/2 Tomcat UpgradeProtocol
From:       Yozons on Gmail <yozons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-05-29 21:14:18

Does FileUpload support HTTP/2 over HTTPS?  We seem to get exceptions
and even long waits trying to upload files when enabling HTTP/2.

In Tomcat, we've tried adding <UpgradeProtocol
className="org.apache.coyote.http2.Http2Protocol" /> to our secure
Connector, and that seems to work for normal web requests
(application/x-www-form-urlencoded), but not well for file upload
requests (multipart/form-data).  We get broken connections and file
uploads that seem to take much longer when HTTP/2 is enabled.   If we
remove UpgradeProtocol, then the file uploads seem to work normally again.

Thanks in advance for any good insights.