List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    RE: [configuration] Monitoring configs
From:       "Ahmad, Zeba" <zeba.ahmad () ebay ! com>
Date:       2016-05-03 4:50:29

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for the reply. I actually wanted the configurations to surface up as JMX \
beans by registering in the MBean server at the time of creating the Configuration \
object itself.

For now we have decided to go with option (1) where user does this at their side by \
calling MBean register after creating Configuration, but also use your suggestion of \
event mechanism to reload the JMX bean in case the file changes.

Regards,
Zeba