List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    Re: [math] How to simplex-minimize on 3.2.
From:       Gilles <gilles () harfang ! homelinux ! org>
Date:       2013-09-08 11:06:14

On Sat, 07 Sep 2013 10:37:09 +0300, Rodion Efremov wrote:
> Hello once again.
>
> I am having hard times with Commons Math 3.2. while trying to do some
> Simplex-minimization of an objective function.
>
> Any code or URL is much appreciated.

You can start from here:

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math3/optim/n \
onlinear/scalar/noderiv/SimplexOptimizer.html#optimize(org.apache.commons.math3.optim.OptimizationData...)

then click on the "optimize" link to look for all the arguments
which are handled by the parent classes.

HTH,
Gilles

P.S. If this is still not clear enough, please post what you tried.