List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    org.apache.commons.net.io.CopyStreamException: IOException caught
From:       mayur malpani <mayur.pict () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-21 13:29:04

Hi,
     I am trying to append a file (size 2.4 MBytes) from windows box to a
mainframe ftp server.But i get the following exception in the middle of
append process.

org.apache.commons.net.io.CopyStreamException: IOException caught while
copying.
    at org.apache.commons.net.io.Util.copyStream(Util.java:127)
    at org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.__storeFile(FTPClient.java:399)
    at org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.appendFile(FTPClient.java:1449)

I am using Commons-net1.4.jar .I found  a JIRA ( NET-207 ) for this scenario
,Can someone please help me out with this.
The JIRA says to change the buffersize to any other vlaue apart from 1024
(which is default),can someone please let me know what other values can i
use and will it have any implications.

Thanks
Mayur