List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    Jensen-Shannon Divergence (JSD)
From:       MyD <myd.rocks () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-11 3:11:37

Hi @ all:

I need to compute the Jensen-Shannon Divergence (JSD)

From a research paper:
"We look for a set of terms that maximizes the Jensen-Shannon Divergence (JSD) \
distance between the cluster C and the entire collection.  Each term is scored \
according to its contribution to the JSD distance between the cluster and the \
collection.  The top scored terms are then selected as the cluster important terms."

Can somebody help? I do not understand how this can be accomplished! Thanks so much \
for your help.

Cheers, MyD