List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    RE: problem with files > 2G
From:       Kumar Kadiyala <kumarkvgk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-05-23 16:23:55

Thanks for the responses!

I double checked getFileSizeMax and getSizeMax were
returning the expected long values. After debugging a
bit, I found that the method
ctx.getInputStream();
in FileUploadBase.java contains an input stream of
length -1 for the 3.5G file I'm trying to send. It
contains a valid length when the file size is less
than 2G.
I am using Websphere 6.0 with 32 bit Java 1.4 on
Windows XP. Does anyone know why ctx(RequestContext)'s
input stream has an invalid length.

Thanks,
Kumar