List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    Re: [CLI] noob: why command history on linux doesn work, on windows does
From:       "Henri Yandell" <flamefew () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-30 23:31:52

What's banshee?

I'm guessing you're having a problem with the keymapping between your
local machine and your server.

How is this tied to Commons CLI? Its name is confusing as although it
calls itself a 'command-line interpreter', what it's interpreting are
the flags on a command line and is not a command line interpreter in
itself. So it's like a getopt/cargs tool and has nothing to do with
bash and shells.

Hen