List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    [Lang] escapeXML() -> Not escaping low characters
From:       David_López_Muñoz <dlm () tid ! es>
Date:       2006-03-31 11:37:59

Hello,

I'm trying to escape some texts to be xml-valid and I'm using \
StringEscapeUtils.escapeXml().

I found a problem with low characteres such as #18. They don't seem to be escaped, \
and therefore they are mixed together with other characteres as if there were normal \
characteres such as 'a', '1' etc.

Am I doing sth wrong? I'm using commons-lang 2.1. Is it a known bug already solved in \
newer versions?

Regards
David