List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    Re: [dbcp] How could I find out the application methods that hold
From:       Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbeeck () pandora ! be>
Date:       2004-03-27 17:31:32

When you get a "DBCP object created..." message then there should also
be a stacktrace be written. With version 1.1 the message goes to
stdout and the stacktrace to stderr. In the nightly builds they go
both go to stderr.

The stacktrace displays the location where is abandoned connection was
   borrowed.

The removeAbandoned parameter is for removing the active connections.
Idle connections are removed with "minEvictableIdleTimeMillis".

-- Dirk