List:       jakarta-commons-user
Subject:    Re: [DBCP] unnecessary logging.
From:       Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbeeck () pandora ! be>
Date:       2003-12-22 13:47:52

In a normal production environment it isn't recommended to rely on the
abandoned feature to recover from connection leaks. All connections
should be closed by your code. This removedAbandoned option should
only be enabled to debug connection leaks and/or as a temporary
workaround.

The printed message is a warning and cannot be disabled.
(unless you remove the message in the DBCP source and recompile)

-- Dirk