List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [SCXML] Using SCXML + Daffodil in order to fully specify (industrial) protocols?
From:       Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz () c-ware ! de>
Date:       2019-01-31 16:21:42

Hi all,

So I just finished a first operational scxml based state machine, that conn=
ects to a remote host and exchanges messages described by dfdl by serializi=
ng xml templates which I define inside my CustomAction elements of my scxml=
 document.

And the coolest thing is, that the remote Siemens PLC answered correctly :-=
)

Still needs a lot of work. Especially we would need at least working snapsh=
ots of commons-scxml (the ones on repo.apachr.org are hugely out of sync) .=
.. You need help with that? Had to tweak some minor things to build locally=
, but should be easy to fix.

Would be cool, if someone could review what I'm doing (haven't committed it=
 yet as it would break the build due to outdated snapshots) ... Don't wanna=
 walk into the wrong direction and if we work together, I bet this could be=
 for the benefit of Plc4x and commons-scxml :-)

Chris

Outlook f=FCr Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen