List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [crypto][chimera] Next steps
From:       Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-02-27 9:26:40

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 9:47 PM, Gangumalla, Uma
<uma.gangumalla@intel.com> wrote:

> Also one question, shall we rename the package to org.apache.* in Chimera
> git project first before pushing the code to Apache Commons? Or we can
> work here once moved the code?
> What do you suggest?

There is no need to do it in advance, However, as your IDE of choice
can most likely do that
semiautomatically, I'd suggest that this should be considered at least
a milestone towards the
first release. Or, in other words: The sooner, the better.

Jochen