List:       jakarta-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [csv] Object Mapping Proposal
From:       Gary Gregory <garydgregory () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-30 14:56:11

FYI: the proposal depends on Java 8 and BeanUtils which is fine if it is in
a separate module. Unless we want to make a Commons CSV 1.2 depend on Java
8.

I'm not sure if I like the 'story' from a user-POV but it's a start ;-)

I was wondering more about an annotation based system, but that would be
more intrusive...

Discuss!

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>